NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Einblick Public Data-Thon ("Contest") begins on March 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time) and ends on March 31st, 2022 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Einblick Analytics, Inc., headquartered at 1 Kendall Square, B6201, Cambridge, MA, 02139 ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Open to Legal United States residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, go to https://einblick.ai/data-science-for-public-data-insights/ and supply the required information (including a valid email address and an analytics output) during the Contest period. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email submitted at the time of entry and qualification. We are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable, the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely entries as a result of the delays in the Internet stream or otherwise.
4. Winner Selection: The winners of the Contest will be selected by a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the entrant with the highest-scoring Submission from among all eligible submissions received by the Contest End Date based on the following criteria:
- Potential for Impact (40%)
- Originality (30%)
- Creativity (30%)
In the event of a tie between two or more entrants, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for Relevance to Contest Theme, as determined by the qualified judges, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the winner among the tied entrants.
Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 72 hours after the winner selection. In the event a winner does not accept a price, a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. The winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Publicity Release.
(1) First place winner(s) will receive $500
(1) Second place winner(s) will receive $300
(2) Third place winner(s) will receive $100
(10) winner(s) will receive a 1 year subscription to Einblick Pro (the Einblick Pro product description can be found here: https://einblick.ai/pricing/)
Only one prize per person or team will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Einblick will transmit prizes to winners within 1-5 weeks of the receipt of any requested paperwork for the winning entries. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods or services is permitted, except that Einblick reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of approximately equal value. Prize winners are responsible for all taxes and fees related to any prize received. Actual retail value of prizes may vary due to market conditions. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
By entering the Contest, each prize winner grants Einblick permission to use his or her name, city, state/province, e-mail address and – to the extent submitted as part of the Contest entry- the photograph, voice, and/or likeness for advertising, publicity or other purposes IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER DEVELOPED, worldwide, without additional consent OR compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Contest, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Einblick cc: Public DataThon 1 Kendall Sq, B6201, Cambridge, MA, 02139. Request must be received no later than 72 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Einblick: 1 Kendall Sq, B6201, Cambridge, MA, 02139
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED ALL OF THESE CONTEST RULES